is an authorized
for DMC Satellite
The DMC140 being installed.
Quick, easy and economical
- Highly accurate tracking. Stays locked on to the satellite even in rough weather.
- Silent operation. No noise to limit installation location.
- Requires no further attention once locked on to the satellite.
- Independent of all other vessel systems, such as compass, gyro or receivers.
- Optional hook-up to GPS and GYRO for fully automated satellite FIND.
- Reacts automatically to changeover in satellite selection.
- Automatic signal re-acquisition after satellite view blockage with GPS/HDG option.
- Manual Find option defaults back to convenient users preferences.
- Window Find discriminates between signals and only selects the desired satellite.
- Unlimited rotation in azimuth. No cables to coil up, so no loss of signal due to cable unwrapping.
- Extensive built-in test and diagnostic facilities.
- Easy installation.
- No routine maintenance required. Diagnostics software allows test & calibration of motors and sensors from a hand controller.
- Light weight, yet durable.
- Low attenuation dome for maximum possible signal strength.
- Highly accurate and efficient dish; superior to larger dishes.
- Standard dome is suitable for short stub mast mounting.
- Access hatch in the base for easy installation and maintenance.